You may file an appeal within fifteen (15) days from the receipt of the Decision on any of the following grounds: (1) Grave abuse of discretion; (2) The decision/order is in excess of jurisdiction or authority of the Adjudication Officer; and (3) The decision/order is not supported by the evidence or there is serious error in the findings of facts. The appeal shall be taken by filing a Memorandum of Appeal with the Secretary, with Notice of Appeal to the Adjudication Officer, and with copy duly furnished the adverse party/ies.