No. The Adjudication Officer cannot award damages, litigation, and other similar expenses. The Adjudication Officer may grant the remedies of Repair, Replace or Refund. We may only order the repair or replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price, which is limited only to the actual purchase price of the product or service at the time of the transaction. You may however file a complaint for damages and other expenses in the regular courts after this case has attained finality.